Position: Project Manager Agency: Office of Head Start
Location: Washington, DC Area Start Date: Contingent on Award
The net.AMERICA Corporation is seeking a Project Manager who has expertise in project management, financial and contract management, meeting oversight, infrastructure, and business policies in the Head Start and Early Head Start grants field. The On-Site Supervisor is responsible for providing management and oversight for the program.
Responsibilities included but not limited:
- Provides direct support in developing and implementing policies, completing fiscal management reporting, and coordinating ongoing data collection efforts for the purpose of financial and contract management. Provides assistance with monthly, quarterly, and annual OHS and ICF reports.
- Supervises a team of Grants Specialist and Program Specialist and ensures the management of grants.
- Supports the onboarding process in coordination with HR & CIT including training on approved tools.
- Provides support with expense reports including staff training, approval of submitted reports, etc.
- Responsible for all logistics to execute contracts and subcontracts.
Experience and Education Required:
- Masters degree from an accredited university/college, in Education, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Business Administration with 5+ years of job-related experience providing program support and/or management.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university/college, in Education, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Business Administration with 7+ years of job-related experience providing program support and/or management.
- PMP preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience with Head Start Performance Standards
- Ability to provide ongoing monitoring support to grant-funded programs.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office.