Position: Logistical Support Agency: Office of Head Start
Location: Washington, DC Area Start Date: Contingent on Award
The net.AMERICA Corporation is seeking a Logistical Support team member who has expertise with Head Start and Early Head Start grants.
Responsibilities included but not limited:
- Serves as the primary administrative, logistical, and procurement representative for the planning, execution, and recovery phases.
- Assists all team members to ensure all assigned equipment is in good working order always and ensures all hardware and software in use is recorded.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to all project personnel pertaining to the accountability of all property assigned to the contract.
- Assist with the publication and update of standard operating procedures and other documentation.
- Works closely with suppliers on ensuring the right material is being placed on order and understanding delivery of material to the proper locations.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university/college, in Logistics or Business Administration with 3+ years of job-related experience providing program support and/or management.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with shipping and receiving, transportation, procurement, supply management, and equipment maintenance required
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office.